NXTLVL Experience Design
Ep.2 Coming To Our Senses with Ari Peralta-CEO, Arigami
David Kepron talks with Ari Peralta (CEO, Arigami) an award-winning research entrepreneur working alongside a global network of scientists, immersive technologists and artists developing wellness lead sensory initiatives across a wide range of industries. In this podcast, David and Ari talk about sensory-based experiences, neuroscience and its role in crafting relevant guest engagements and the latest inter-disciplinary research that is laying the foundation for results-driven innovation using various sensory technologies.
INFO on Ari Peralta:
- Peralta launched Arigami ( https://www.arigami.co.uk ) in 2019 an independent innovation consultancy dedicated to helping organizations design healthier and happier environments.
- Today Peralta and his company is a Forbes recognized provider for wellness and sensory-based strategies within hospitality, mobility retail and healthcare.
- Arigami powers holistic innovation programs for start ups, corporate and academic labs seeking to mitigate anxiety by developing transformative immersive and service design solutions for complex human problems within the wellness, sleep and human performance.
- Peralta is a guest lecturer at universities, international conferences and volunteering for organizations that promote "STEAM" education for children
- Peralta was involved in the explore Mars summit and a speaker at the 2020 human to Mars summit.
- Multi sensory research and experimental design is one of Ari Peralta's core skills.
- Peralta began his career at Nielsen media research leading the way in measuring millennial media consumption from TV to mobile
- He now focuses on building the connection between multi sensory cues, emotions and memory.
- Peralta’s niche agency works in the area of wellness with a focus on:
- Intelligence – case studies, design, tech, science
- Agency – design and architecture firms, IOT connections, evidence-based design
- Ventures – research teams prototyping
INFO on David Kepron:
Instagram: davidkepron and NXTLVL_experience_design