NXTLVL Experience Design
Ep.3 From Nothing Something with George Gottl - CCO, UXUS
George Gottl, Chief Creative Officer of UXUS talks with host David Kepron about the divinity of creating, Renaissance art and the connection to the making of digital experiences, course correction for brands out of the choppy waters of COVID-19, media marketplaces and the reimagining of brand experiences where you can buy everything you see on screen, the relevance of story making in engaging a new cohort of guests. And yes... even more!
INFO ON GEORGE GOTTL:
LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/uxusdesign/
- George Gottl was born in Los Angeles, California.
- He is the Chief Creative Officer and Co-Founder of UXUS, a leading global strategic design consultancy that re-imagines consumer experiences for the 21st century.
- UXUS creates innovative consumer experience solutions for clients such as McDonald’s, NIKE, InterContinental Hotels Group, Tate Modern and Bloomingdale’s Dubai.
- Prior to UXUS, George was the Creative Director of Apparel at Nike and the Global Creative Director at Mandarina Duck.
- George is a Graduate of Parsons School of Design, winning the Silver Thimble Award for design excellence.
- He has spoken at various prestigious locations including Harvard-sponsored DMI Conference in New York, Microsoft-sponsored DMI Conference in Helsinki, Amsterdam Fashion Institute and Willem de Kooning Academy.
- at UXUS they design with a psychological and emotive approach, for example, looking at the role of social media as it affects brand experience. The creative market is driven by “shareable moments”, which UXUS nurtures in order to drive engagement and interaction from services to interiors.
INFO on David Kepron:
Instagram: davidkepron and NXTLVL_experience_design